DrayTek Vigor V130
The DrayTek Vigor 130 is an ADSL and VDSL modem with an Ethernet connection; it is not a router but a true ADSL/VDSL Ethernet Modem (bridge). This DrayTek Vigor 130 provides compatibility with all current UK VDSL/ADSL technologies; it has been extensively tested and tuned to provide a robust and reliable DSL connection.
DrayTek Vigor 130 provides the secondary device with a real routed IP connection and the ability to fully manage the connection, making setup easy. In most cases, the DrayTek Vigor 130 needs no setup or configuration – just plug it in and set up your PC or router.
V130 Key Highlights
- ADSL and VDSL (FTTC/BT Infinity) Ethernet Modem
- Bridge (pass) a single IP address or a whole public subnet
- Ideal Partner device for DrayTek dual-WAN products
- Ethernet Connection for client device (router, PC etc.)
- ADSL and VDSL Parameters pre-set for UK ISPs (adjustable)
- Support for MTU1508 (Jumbo Frames)
- PPPoA/PPPoE Bridging compatible with ISPs running IPv6
- Normally no setup/configuration of the modem required
- IPv6 and IPv4 Compatible
What’s in the box?
- Vigor130 Modem
- Quick Start Guide
- DSL Line Cable (RJ11)
- Power Adaptor (UK)
- Ethernet Cable (RJ45)