UniFi SmartPower Redundant Power System
The UniFi SmartPower Redundant Power System, model USP-RPS, is a proprietary redundant power system designed to protect up to six UniFi SmartPower supported devices from sudden power supply module failure. The USP-RPS continually monitors all attached devices. In the event of an internal AC/DC power supply failure, failover is automatic so your network continues to operate with no interruption in service. With a 950W DC power budget, the USP-RPS can protect a variety of high-power devices, including UniFi PoE switches. An integrated 1.3″ colour touchscreen LCM displays system information for convenient monitoring.
UniFI USP-RPS Key Highlights
- 6 x USP DC output ports
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 1U Rackmountable (kit included)
- 1.3″ Touchscreen display with status information
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 5.12.11 or later
- Sold with genuine UK Power Cable. Warning: Many discount online sellers, sell with Euro Power Cable
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x UniFi USP-RPS
- 1 x Rackmount Hardware Kit
- 1 x USP Cable
- 1 x Power Cord
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- Quick Start Guide