Ubiquiti UFiber NanoG GPON CPE Optical Network Unit
The Ubiquiti UFiber Nano (UF-Nano) is a fiber solutions utilising Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) technology. The UFiber UF-NanoG is a robust, high performance GPON CPE optical network unit, which features an informational LED display and a sleek, sophisticated industrial design.
The easy-to-read display on the UF-NANO provides status information for IP address, signal strength, and current throughput.
The Nano G is powered by 24V passive PoE – a single cable to carry both power and data. Up to 128 Nano G devices can be connected to a single GPON port. Supporting GPON links of up to 20 km, the Nano G integrates with the UFiber OLT, UFiber OLT 4 and third-party OLT devices.
Ubiquiti UFiber NanoG GPON CPE Optical Network Unit Key Highlights
- WAN: 1 x GPON port
- LAN: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- GPON Speeds: 2.488 Gbps downstream (RX), 1.244 Gbps upstream (TX)
- Wavelengths: 1490 nm downstream (RX), 1310 nm upstream (TX)
- Display: Digital LED for status reporting
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Method: 24V Passive PoE
- Mounting: Wall-Mountable (Indoor)
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Ubiquiti UF-NANO
- 1 x wall mount bracket
- 1 x PoE injector
- 4 x screws and anchors
- 1 x mains power lead
- 1 x Quick Start Guide